1. Bring Tools
To pull your parts you will need to bring your own tools. We do not have or provide any tools. Wheelbarrows and carts as well as a-framed engine hoists and a cherry picker are available to use at no charge. All tool bags will be inspected when entering and exiting the yard. Do not bring cutting torches or vehicle jacks.
2. Check Prices
Prices for parts are listed and available so you know the cost before you pull it. Click Here for the Price List. Posted prices online are subject to change at anytime. Please check the store location to make sure you get the current pricing for the parts you want to pull. A $1.00 per person admission fee will be charged to enter the premises.
3. Purchase your parts
Admission charge and part purchases may be made with cash,credit, or debit card. We do not accept checks. Enjoy your savings!
What process do the vehicles go through?
All vehicles go through a standard depollution process. The battery and all fluids including gas, oil, antifreeze, and Freon are removed from the vehicles prior to being placed on the wheel stands. The vehicles are then ready for parts to be harvested.
The following items are NOT allowed at U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC.
The vehicles sit on wheel stands allowing access to the underside. This is safer than a jack.
Cutting Tools and Torches
Customers are not allowed to bring cutting torches, grinders, or anything that creates sparks into the yard.
Alcoholic beverages and drugs are forbidden. U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who, in our judgment, is impaired.
Open-toed Shoes or Sandals
While we pride ourselves in maintaining a clean facility, traces of metal, glass and other objects can be present. For this reason you must wear suitable shoes while on the premises.
Due to potential hazardous items such as glass, metal and other objects, pets are forbidden in the yard.
People under the age of 18 cannot be admitted to the yard for safety reasons. Please do not bring children, they are not allowed in yard and cannot be left unattended.
- All parts that you bring into the yard MUST be marked by an employee of U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC. You will be charged for all unmarked parts.
- Tool boxes MUST be inspected prior to entering and exiting the yard.
- Anyone failing to adhere to the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave.
- Any theft or vandalism will be prosecuted.
- Any parts that were not needed and are not going to be purchased MUST be placed in the vehicle they were removed from.
- Please plan on purchasing all the parts that you pull and bring into the office. Price lists are available.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- Admission charge and part purchases may be made with cash,credit, or debit card. We do not accept checks.
Help keep others safe. Please report any unsafe conditions or actions and theft or vandalism to a U-Pull and Save Auto Parts employee.